Tantric Cuddle Workshop
October 16 @ 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm CEST
This is not an ordinary Cuddle Workshop… this is a Tantric Cuddle Workshop!
The workshop in one glance:
– focus: connecting with yourself and your own sensuality and sexuality, and from that place connecting with others
– elements: cuddling, touch, consent, tantra, meditation, breathing techniques, movement.
– level: * some experience recommended but not needed, no full nudity.
To become fully empowered, we need to be strongly connected to our authentic self, trust our capacities to express ourselves, creating safety and feeling self-love.
Intimacy, sensuality, and sexuality are amazing means to explore and cultivate this power. It invites us through self-inquiry to face what is holding us back. Not only through mental processes and analyses, but through physical imprints, can we let go of old patterns and limiting beliefs.
During a Cuddle Workshop we use structured exercises to connect with ourselves, and from there with others.
Tantra teaches us to be fully present with ourselves in this very moment, experiencing our chakras (energy center) and connection.
What happens when we combine these two?
A Tantric Cuddle Workshop is special because:
✴ we connect with the chakras, tuning in to what is alive in you in this moment.
✴ we use our breath to connect with ourselves, our hearts and the source of unconditional love inside us. How does it feel to connect with someone from this space?
✴ besides structured exercises, there is free space to connect and cuddle in your own way.
We focus on loving, conscious touch. There is no sexual interaction or full nudity in this workshop. We strive for gender diversity in this workshop.
This workshop is open to both singles as well as people in a relationship of any constellation. We want to include everyone, whatever your gender or identification is. That means there’s space for everyone, without one group getting overrepresented. Therefore there are tickets for people who identify themselves as male, female and other.
(Note: only buy a ticket for your (chosen) gender. Sold out = sold out. If you buy a ticket for another gender, we hold the right to send you home without refund).
– We will create a safe space with guidelines that all participants are requested to submit to.
– Everybody is welcome. This means there might be a disbalance in gender in the group. You work with who you want to work with; we don’t stimulate genderfobia (meaning we won’t actively pair you up with people of your preferred gender).
– When you are being disrespectful, crossing boundaries or show any other behavior that affects the safety of the group, we can ask you to leave the workshop.
– You are responsible for your own well-being. This means that you can express your boundaries at all times. We will never force you to do anything.
– Wear comfy clothes in which you feel good, e.g. pajamas, yoga pants, etc. Shoes are not allowed in the workshop space.
– For this workshop, Wilrieke’s Terms and Conditions apply: https://www.wilriekesophia.com/terms-and-conditions/
– To stay updated about workshops, events and to read Wilrieke’s blog (with topics like non-monogamy, s’xuality and dealing with insecurities), check www.wilriekesophia.com and sign up for our newsletter!
Who: we welcome people of all genders, s.xual orientation, ages etc. Racism and disrespect are not tolerated.
Language: the workshop is in Dutch, but English (or bilingual) when there are English speaking people. We want to include everybody!
Time: This workshop starts at 19.30 and ends around 22.00h. Doors open at 19.00h. When the workshop starts (at 19.30h) we will lock the door. You are welcome to come a little earlier to land, have tea and meet lovely people.
Check www.prettigparkeren for information of (free) parking, or www.9292ov.nl for public transportation advice.
You sign up by buying your ticket. You don’t need to print or bring your ticket (please, save trees). We appreciate it when you sign up for the Facebook event as well.
ABOUT CUDDLE WORKSHOPS INTERNATIONAL
Cuddle Workshops International (and the Dutch branch Knuffelworkshops in Nederland en België) are a worldwide network of certified Cuddle Workshop facilitators.
These workshops are always strictly non-sexual in nature. Consent, respect, and inclusivity are the highest values.
To find out more about Cuddle Workshops International, or to become a certified facilitator, check www.cuddleworkshops.org.